Thursday, May 7, 2009

two-faced.

uhh, don't you just have one of those friends where you think they're true to you, and then they really aren't? i've had soo many of them. for right now though, i have this one friend who came to our school thinking she was the best evver. then we became best friends. but before i was best friends with another girl, but we had our ups and downs, then they became best friends. i felt soo left out. it hurrt me so much, you don't even know.
but now me&this one girl are best friends, except for now. she talks so much about me, and still thinks were best friends. she got mad at me for not giving her a ride homee.and now she says that i'm two faced? wow haha re-think sweetie. but now nothing matters to mee.
especially her.

twofaced people are not liked by me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment